AllGrund™ Real Estate and Rentals Germany
Your number 1 address for buying and renting in Frankfurt area
Real Estate, Rentals and Relocation in Germany
and International Property Sales 2013
Important note: In nearly all federal countries in Germany now as of 1 Jan 2013 the purchase tax is 5%.
AllGrund - your reliable partner for the purchase or lease of
German Real Estate
- Our clients are mainly international clients investing in Germany's property market -
Most Recent Offers
General contact form
Request form: Want to buy an apartment or house?
Request form: Want to rent an apartment or house?
TOP Page: How to Buy Real Estate in Germany - Guide
Previously sold properties (1)
Recently sold properties (2)
Property market Update Germany
'And that is Money!' An Essay on a pretty current subject
Choosing the right location - macro and micro
Advantages of residential property in Germany
Those marked with a (*) may apply mostly in the key areas (like Munich, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Hamburg etc.)
- Most secure title transfer system
- Stable, steady market*
- Qualified tenants*
- High rental demand because of shortage of good apartments*
- Fixed interest rates up to 10 or 15 years on mortgages
- Very good building quality
- Very good infrastructure*
- High construction standards give value for money
- Title ownership of land (very seldom land is leased)
- Low annual land tax - and transferable to tenant in rental contract
- Depreciation of building against tax (rented property only)
- No fee to agent when renting out – it’s paid by tenant*
- Transparency of all bills, annual accounting
- Good resale market*
- After 10 years of holding (on rented property) no tax on value profit when selling (at least that is per current law
To sum it up, investing into German property is one of the best ways to secure your money against inflation and other ills
Purchase or rent of real estate, houses, apartments in Germany: We are a full-service real estate agency in Germany's first ranks cities with almost a decade of experience handling both individual and commercial transactions between native Germans and expatriates from America, Great Britain, Ireland, Australia, France, South Africa and many other countries. We know the business of real estate in our country and therefore we know what you NEED TO KNOW to accomplish a successful investment in real estate in Germany. And to smoothe your way, please be advised that we can speak your language. Our home office is located near Frankfurt International Airport and close to the European Central Bank.
Articles on Renting in Germany
NEW: The online property dictionary by Grabener Verlag
Germany Top Property Investment Country
AllGrund in listing of "International Real Estate Consultants"
Homepage for Expats "How to Germany"
AllGrund quoted in Financial Times re Eastern Germany Property Investments
AllGrund does not have or take any responsibility for the content of external links.
Please inform us if any of these links show any sign of critical content or are not available anymore.
1996-2012 AllGrund Immobilien 16 successful years as Property Agency
Rental prices have increased markedly in Germany over the last two years. The average increase is about 15% since 2010 in the good areas like Nordend, Bornheim, Westend, Bockenheim, and Sachsenhausen-north. Sachsenhausen south is affected by more air traffic and is suffering from falling interest of people to rent. This is not always justified cause as we noticed but the word of mouth is spreading amongst clients faster than the planes can fly....